Dr. Lopamudra Priyadarshini
GM (Sustainability & Community Relations), HINDALCO
A seasoned professional having over 21 years of experience in CSR, Sustainability, Corporate Communication, Decision Making, Business Strategy and HRM. Instrumental in developing and implementing various sustainable CSR strategies and projects. Expertise in project implementation and management in ensuring the interest of all stakeholders. Executed number of CSR projects to ensure compliance and achieved very good sustainable business results. She is MBA in HRM from Luton University, UK and a doctorate from Commonwealth University.
Awards & Honors
- Awarded as ‘MAHAK MO MATIRA SAMMAN-2017’, Women of substance for achievement in Corporate and Social Work Initiatives.
- Awarded the ‘Odiya Women of Substance Award 2017’ by the Intellect.
- ‘Parampara Award for Contribution to Teaching’ on 5th September 2017(as a trainer of IICA, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, as well as a Lecturer in various occasions in Greece and India).
- Listed among 25 Sterling CSR Leaders of India.
- Received under ‘Living legend of Odisha – YOUTH INSPIRATION AWARD – 2017’ for Business and Leadership
- Qualified Licensed Member of Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development (CIPD), UK
- Certified Trainer in CSR (TOT) from Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi
- North College, Thessaloniki, Greece as Lecturer / HR Consultant / Training Advisor Business.
- Kalograya, Greece as Lecturer – Business English.
- Trainer for Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) for course in ICP in CSR