Nalanda University Centre, Neemrana
Nalanda University Centre in Neemrana is located at the historical town of Neemrana in Alwar, Rajasthan. This is at the crossroads of Rajasthan’s desert and the Aravalli hills. The Centre is part of the initiative to diversify sustained approach towards ecological preservation.
Nalanda University Centre, Neemrana, offers an array of courses dealing with the varied aspects of environmental management and preservation in the modern society. The courses focus on inculcating the basic values of environmental health and conservation among the students and build on that foundation to discuss the environmental challenges being faced by mankind around the world.
The Centre currently offers a 4-year Honours Programme B.Sc. in Ecology (Environment and Water Management) in addition to a Diploma in Environmental Law and Policy. It also offers Certificate Courses in
- Forest and Biodiversity Law and Policy
- Pollution Control and Waste Management: Law and Policy
- Coastal Zones and Sustainable Infrastructure: Law and Policy
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Disaster Management: Law and Policy
- Energy Law and Policy
- Water Law and Policy
- Law of Climate Change and Climate Justice
- Mining and Mineral Laws
- Sustainable Business: Law and Management
- Animal Law and Policy