Extension Lecture by Professor Jan E.M. Houben on “Vedic mantras, Vedic language and Sanskrit, Pali and Avestan” – May 6, 2022
May 5, 2022
- Extension Lecture by Professor Jan E.M. Houben on "Vedic mantras, Vedic language and Sanskrit, Pali and Avestan” - May 6, 2022
- Extension Lecture by Professor Jan E.M. Houben on “Vision and Inspiration of the Vedic Poets” April 29, 2022
- SLLH Public Lecture by Dr. Yamini Shah: Marginalised Geographical Consciousness: Theorising Kachchh through 'Abstract Oralism'
- Extension Lecture by Prof. Diwakar Acharya (Spalding Professor of Eastern Religions and Ethics, University of Oxford) on "Itihasas and Puranas"- April 25, 2022
- Extension Lecture by Prof. Arindam Chakrabarti on "Nāgārjuna’s Mūlamadhyamakakārikā 1.1 " - April 11, 2022
- Extension Lecture-2 by Prof. Jan E M Houben on "Yajñas and Vratas: Vedic Protocols for Success and Transformation" - April 8, 2022
- Extension Lecture-1 by Professor Jan E.M. Houben (Director of Studies at the École Pratique des Hautes Etudes, Sorbonne University, Paris) on : "Vedic texts and Vedic schools: An Overview " - April 1, 2022
- SLL/H Distinguished Lecture: The Metropolis in the Province: Interrogating the New World by Prof R Raj Rao
- SHS Distinguished Lecture: Buddhist Images of Power and Protection in Eastern India and Southeast Asia by Dr Claudine Bautze Picron
- SMS Distinguished Lecture by Sh. Kamlesh Dwivedi: "Secrets of Start-up Success"